A study published in the July / August 2004 peer-reviewed scientific journal, "Journal...
To make an appointment
call (479) 361-8228
Chiropractic care is proven to be more effective at reducing and eliminating pain than medication. It is a non-invasive approach which should be considered before surgery.
Our chiropractors are Board Certified Chiropractic Physician as recognized by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and are licensed in the State of Arkansas by the Arkansas State Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
Chiropractic Care addresses the cause of your symptoms rather than trying to cover them up. This provides lasting results and healthy patients.
FAQ’s – Chiropractic Care
Our clinic is family centered and we provide specialized care for infants, children, and expecting mothers.
Whether its a slip on the ice or an accident involving a vehicle, we will get you back on your feet. Chiropractic Care can decrease your pain and get you back to work.
We help athletes recover faster and achieve maximum health. Atletes gain a competetive edge with improved strength, coordination, reflexes, balance and more.
Call our office at (479) 361-8228 to schedule a free consultation.
A consultation will give you the opportunity to ask questions and get answers.
Todays Tip from Dr. Beagley
How to reduce back pain?
Back pain can be debilitating. It can reduce your income by keeping you from work, and it can also limit your mobility and function, hindering you from doing activities that you love. Here are some effective ways to reduce back pain.
- Stretching to maintain flexibility and motion. Two of the best back stretches are known as the ‘cat’ and ‘cobra’ in yoga.
- Reduce knots and spasms. The most effective solution is a therapeutic massage.
- Improve your posture to reduce the stress on back musculature and ligaments. Having a professional prescribe you specific exercises for your individual needs can improve this quickly and effectively.
- Get a firmer mattress. You sleep 8 hours a day and having a mattress which supports your spine is important.
- Have your spinal alignment checked and corrected to restore its proper bio-mechanics.
Book an Appointment
Recent Heath Articles
In the September 2001 issue of the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics...
In April 2009 Consumer Reports released the results of a patient survey study, that...